How to cook chicken fried rice
: New world cook
ers : Island cook
How To Cook Chicken Fried Rice
- "Chicken Fried" is the title of a country music song which has been recorded by two different bands. The first version was recorded in 2003 by the Zac Brown Band, whose frontman Zac Brown wrote it, for the 2005 album Home Grown.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice; "rice the potatoes"
- Force (cooked potatoes or other vegetables) through a sieve or ricer
- grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses; seed used for food; straw used for paper
Hurray... it a S(F)UNDAY...!!!!
It was an “unusual Sunday…!!
Yes I waked up very late in the morning...
And again after lunch I had a very good sleep…
(Thanks to my wife ... she was away from home… haa haa!!!)
Okay... here is the reason…
Its almost 3 years my daughter was very busy to finish her studies…
Now she is planning to do her ENGIENERING course
Being a Sunday she cleaned up her wardrobes..
She found some interesting “cookery
AND she asked me how about the cooking DAD??
I said.. Yes last week I paid my yearly premium to my “LIFE INSURANCE”..
SO don’t worry.. Your mother will get the whole money..
And I asked my son too join the party and asked further to help his sister to make the cooking easy..
And the “venture starts exactly at 10 clock from the kitchen …
And I want to extent my help also but simply my Son and Daughter refused and asked me to watch TV… and as a good father I obliged…
In 2 hours time there was an absolutely fun moment in the kitchen and the grandma simply watching the whole drama from the dining hall..
They refused the grandmas help too… but once in a while they discussed about the ongoing, thrilling cooking …
AND finally the lunch time bell was rang in my stomach…
Every thing presented perfectly on the table.. But I asked her to why don’t we sit on the floor and have our lunch?
And every body sat on the floor and no talking..
There was a fight between hand and mouth…
In minutes all the food vessels have been empty…
But my stomach was filled more happiness than the food…
we don’t know how the children shocking you..
It all depends how YOU behave with them…!!!
Here the rice named “chicken fried
rice” and the other dish she prepared a simple “lake fish” fry….. And garnished…!!!
And now you know the reason why I had a noon sleep!!!!
SHOT TAKEN IN Canon 7D with leica 85mm lens (fully manual)..TAKEN IN AMBIANCE LIGHT.. NO ARTIFICIAL LIGHTS straight from 7D no edit!!
After long time I used manual focusing..
Chicken Curry with Eggs served on Rice #1
I made some chicken
curry last weekend, and here's the recipe: (I didn't have some stuff and used some substitutes instead)
2 tbsp of Canola oil
1/2 tsp. cloves (Didn't have any of these :) )
4 green or white cardamom pods (I didn't use any though)
2 fresh or dried bay leaves
2 cinnamon sticks
4 medium-size cloves of garlic, finely chopped
2 slices of ginger (2 tsp of ginger)
1 large tomato, cored and finely chopped.
2 tsps of garam masala
1 tsp of salt
1 1/2 pounds of chicken
thighs cut into 1-inch pieces
(thighs taste better, but I used chicken breasts insteada - lower in fat)
1/2 cup of chicken broth
4 tbps of heavy whipping cream
2 tbps of fresh, finely chopped cilantro leaves and some tender sprigs for garnishing
1 large onion finely chopped (I just wanted some extra flavour)
4 hard boiled eggs (my addition, ofcourse
Here's how you make it:
1. Heat the oil in a medium skillet, and fry the cloves, cardamom, bay leaves and cinnamon sticks until light brown (1-2 mins)
2. Add the onions, and fry until golden brown.
3. Add the tomatoes, ginger, garlic, garam masala and salt. Cook until tomatoes are done, but still firm to touch. (3 to 5 mins)
4. Stir in the chicken and the broth. Bring the curry to a boil and let it simmer until the chicken is done. (10 - 15 mins). Remember not to overcook the chicken breast, since it becomes quite rubbery and hard.
5. Fold in the cream, and stir to blend the cream in. Make small incisions in the hard boiled eggs and add them to the curry, and roll over the sauce. Cover and allow the curry to warm up again. Be careful not to overcook after the cream, since you don't want the fat in the cream to separate.
6. Serve the curry with the eggs over a bed of steaming white basmati rice.
Similar posts: sealing ring for pressure cooker duties of a cook goldline cooktops innova pressure cooker sealing ring double heart cookie cutter beef chuck roast slow cooker flour free cookies david cook come back to me nesco 3 in 1 pressure cooker
- (月) 14:07:14|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/05/30(火) 08:52:07 |
- [ Edit ]