NO COOK STARTERS : SLOW COOKED GREEN BEANS.
No Cook Starters
- (starter) the official who signals the beginning of a race or competition
- (starter) a contestant in a team sport who is in the game at the beginning
- The first course of a meal; an appetizer
- A person or thing that starts an event, activity, or process, in particular
- An automatic device for starting a machine, esp. the engine of a vehicle
- (starter) an electric motor for starting an engine
Rachel Meatball Poppers
12 refrigerated or frozen (thawed) cook
ed turkey meatballs (from 24-oz bag)
1 cup well-drained sauerkraut (squeeze to drain)
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz)
1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (2 oz)
2 tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons caraway seed
s (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (16 rolls)
1 EGGLAND’S BEST egg, well beaten
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 24 regular-size muffin cups (2 3/4x1 1/4 inches) with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
2. Cut each meatball in half; set aside. In small bowl, mix sauerkraut, cheeses, dressing, salt and 1 teaspoon of the caraway seed until well blended.
3. Unroll both can
s of crescent dough; separate into 8 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle into 3 equal pieces. Press each piece into 4x2-inch rectangle. Gently press 1 rectangle on bottom and up side of each muffin cup, leaving both ends hanging over side of cup.
4. Place 1 meatball half, flat side down, in center of each cup. Spoon 2 rounded teaspoons sauerkraut mixture onto each meatball. Bring up ends of dough over filling; pinch tops to seal, leaving 2 small openings on sides to vent steam. Brush egg over dough. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon caraway seed.
5. Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Grands!® Chicken-Bacon Quesadillas
1 container (8 oz) sour cream
4 green onions, thinly sliced (4 tablespoons)
1 package (1 oz) ranch dip mix
1 cup chunky-style salsa
1/4 cup Smucker’s® Peach Preserves
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 lb sliced roasted chicken (from deli), chopped
3/4 cup shredded Mexican
cheese blend or crumbled queso blanco cheese (3 oz)
8 slices precook
ed bacon, chopped
(16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
1. In small bowl, mix sour cream, 1 sliced green onion and 1 tablespoon of the ranch dip mix. In ano
ther small bowl, mix salsa, preserves and 1 tablespoon of the cilantro.
2. Heat closed medium-size contact grill for 5 minutes; spray grill plates with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix chicken, cheese, bacon and remaining green onions, cilantro and ranch dip mix.
3. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; press or roll each into 5-inch round. Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture on one side of each biscuit round. Fold biscuit over filling; press edges to seal.
4. Place biscuits, two at a time, on grill; close grill. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve with sour cream and salsa mixtures.
Similar posts: easy mexican wedding cookies gluten free sugar cookies best pressure cooker cookbook refrigerate cooked chicken ceramic hob cookers slow cooker hash brown casserole how to cook bake chicken how to cook brisket in oven simple pulled pork slow cooker
- (月) 14:05:02|
- Category: None